The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has updated the TN TRB PG Assistant syllabus and TN TRB PG Assistant exam pattern on its official website. Candidates can directly download the TN TRB Assistant syllabus and exam pattern by visiting the website of the board. Knowing the complete syllabus and exam pattern can help you prepare in a planned manner and one can study according to the weightage given to each subject or topic.
- The TN TRB PG Assistant selection process is conducted in two stages: Computer-based Test and Certificate Verification. Candidates who qualify both the stages will be selected for the post.
- The TN TRB PG Assistant syllabus for the computer-based test majorly includes the topics related to Education Methodology, General Knowledge, etc.
- As per the TN TRB PG Assistant exam pattern, the Computer-based Test is conducted for 150 Marks to be completed in 3 hours.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The TN TRB PG Assistant exam pattern will guide you through the marking scheme of the exam. The candidates can understand the number of marks allotted to each question and the time given to solve the test. Knowing the marking system will help one to prepare according to the weightage given to each topic or subject. The TN TRB PG Assistant exam pattern has been detailed further:
- The Written Test will carry 150 marks.
- There will be a total of 150 Multiple Choice type questions in the paper.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- Candidates will have 3 hours to complete the Written Test.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Total Duration||3 Hours|
Once the candidate clears the Computer-based test, he/she will be called in for the certificate verification round. The Candidates must produce their original certificates, which they submitted during the application process. In case of any missing document or absence of the candidate, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam 2021 Preparation Strategy
The candidates need to prepare for the exam smartly. They should make a strategy for preparation according to the TN TRB PG Assistant exam pattern. For reference, here are some instructions mentioned that will help you to prepare the strategy.
- The candidates need to cover the whole TN TRB PG Assistant syllabus 2021 at least once and keep a few days for revision as well.
- The candidates should check the TN TRB PG Assistant exam pattern on the official website of the commission and prepare accordingly.
- The candidates should practice the previous years’ exam papers.
- The candidates should join any online mock test series and practice it regularly.
- Along with this, you should take short breaks frequently. It will improve your learning capacity and help you to boost your performance.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam 2021: Books for Preparation
The candidates should refer to the recommended books for their exam preparation. These books will help you to perform the best in the exam. The candidates need to refer to the books that cover the entire TN TRB PG Assistant syllabus. Check the list of recommended books given below for your preparation.
|Subject||Name of the Books||Author/Publication||Description|
|English||TRB Teachers Recruitment Board English (PG)||Sura College of Competition||Modern LiteratureShakespeareAmerican LiteratureIndian Writing in EnglishHistory of English LanguagePrinciples of Literary Criticism|
|Maths||NCERT TRB Teachers Recruitment Board Mathematics (PG)||Multiple Writers Sura College of Competition||AlgebraReal AnalysisFourier Series andFourier IntegralsDifferential GeometryOperations ResearchFunctional AnalysisComplex AnalysisDifferential EquationsStatistics|
|Economics||TRB PG Economics Objective Type Q&A & Important Study Materials||Shakti Publishing house||Unit wise study materialsObjective Type Q&APrevious year exam solved papers|
|Commerce||TRB Teachers Recruitment Board Commerce (PG)||Sura College of Competition||Unit wise study materialsObjective Type Q&A|
|Physics||NCERT||Multiple Writers||Unit wise study materials|
|Chemistry||NCERT||Multiple Writers||Unit wise study materials|
|Botany||NCERT TRB Study Materials For PG Assistant Exam BOTANY Volume 1||Multiple Writers N. Arumugam, Annie Ragland, V. Kumaresan,||Unit – II : Plant Pathology and MicrobiologyUnit – III : Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and GymnospermsUnit – IV: Morphology, Taxonomy and Economic Botany|
|Zoology||TRB Study Materials For PG Assistant Exam Zoology Volume 1 NCERT||N. Arumugam|
|Invertebrates and ChordatesBiological ChemistryBiostatisticsCell biologyGenetics|
|History||TRB Teachers Recruitment Board History (PG)||Sura College of Competition||Unit wise study materialsObjective Type Q&A|
|Physical Education||TRB PG Physical Education Previous Year Exam Solved Papers||Shakti Publishing house||Unit wise study materialsObjective Type Q&APrevious year exam solved papers|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Education Methodology||Click Here|
|Physical Education Director Grade I||Click Here|
|Political Science||Click Here|
|Micro Biology||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
|Indian Culture||Click Here|